Le'Kese Services - First Impressions Are Forever

Categories

Leadership
Life Goes On
powered by

My Blog

Remember To Think Of Others

This is the perfect time to think of others as you make plans to close this year on a good note.  January will be here soon and as most traditionally do, when developing your new year resolution, make sure you incorporate others in this annual plan.

Some great ways of considering others around you can be as simple as the each-one teach-one concept. Take a little time to talk to a young adult or teenager. Offer a little encouragement while listening as a friend. Tell them how much the two of your life experiences are the same and share with them how you overcame your own obstacles.

Kids, teens and young adults have a harder time coping today than those of yesterday, so every chance we as seasoned adults have to influence them will prove to be beneficial to both they and us.

Remember, we are all twice a child and only once an adult. The children of today will be the adults caring for us tomorrow.

Enjoy you day and share a smile with someone else.

PKT

12 Comments to Remember To Think Of Others:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Friday, June 27, 2014 6:56 PM
I precisely needed to appreciate you once more. I'm not certain the things that I would have worked on without these concepts provided by you over my area. It has been a depressing circumstance for me personally, but coming across this professional form you managed it forced me to jump with gladness. I will be happy for the information and then trust you know what a powerful job that you're providing educating others all through a blog. More than likely you haven't got to know any of us.

custom essay service on Thursday, February 21, 2019 11:31 AM
I always try to think of other people. I think it's a good thing to do.

Richard Warke Net Worth on Thursday, April 18, 2019 4:32 AM
Arizona Mining was sold for approximately C$2.1 billion And Richard Warke Net Worth is very high.The first step to staying safe is to be aware of the fact that working in a mine is dangerous.

q on Tuesday, May 07, 2019 6:29 AM
q

Anonymous on Wednesday, May 15, 2019 2:02 AM
d

v on Tuesday, May 21, 2019 7:13 AM
v

live career reviews on Sunday, May 26, 2019 11:02 AM
It is important to think about others as well as to respect their way of thinking. Because of this, it will lead to understanding. It is very overwhelming when someone respects and understand us so it is better if we also do the same thing to them. To build a better world it usually starts within ourselves by thinking about others and give respect. As this continues, the problem of our society will lessen because people will tend to care. We will definitely achieve this by simply respecting each other's ideas.

best writing services 2018 on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 3:14 AM
 “We are all twice a child and only once an adult. The children of today will be the adults caring for us tomorrow.” I really like how you ended up your blog in your saying. You know what, you are right. We are the one who is really responsible for taking good care of our self. If we won't make things right as a youth, in our remaining days, we are the one who will suffer. We must invest goodness, kindness and money for us to survive in the future. I really enjoyed reading your article. I am hoping that you can post another blog related to this.

Spiderman hoodie on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 5:37 AM
Your writing very well and provide a lot of useful information. But if you tap water more than half as compared to another article, I would definitely be great

Spiderman Jacket on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 7:16 AM
Very informative and beneficial. I was trying to find this information but you will discover very limited resources. Thanks for providing this info

Fortnite free Download on Wednesday, August 14, 2019 1:52 AM
Ready to play Fortnite Battle Royale on your Android device?

how to use waze app on Friday, September 06, 2019 6:59 AM
Get the best reviews about Fortnite games and also get information about Android and iOS apps.