Le'Kese Services - First Impressions Are Forever

Categories

Leadership
Life Goes On
powered by

My Blog

Life Evolves Sometimes In Reverse

Sometimes we must take 1 step back to get 2 steps ahead.

As a child, my mother would tell me to step back to get ahead but it just didn't make sense to me then.  Now I understand fully what she was trying to tell me.

As adults, we work so fast and hard to reach the next plateau that we don't realize that we've missed a step or two along the way.

We often get to a point in our lives where we simply can't get ahead.  It is here, at this point of frustration, that we must take a moment to reflect and re-assess that which we have done to ensure that we have not skipped ahead of ourselves and our goals by moving too fast.

Take a moment now and look back over your path to see if you have missed or skipped a step that you really need to make in order to get to that next level in your life.

Let me know how this works for you.

In the meantime, Have a Great Day and an even Better Night

Le'Kese

9 Comments to Life Evolves Sometimes In Reverse:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Monday, June 23, 2014 5:07 AM
Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Fantastic blog and amazing style and design.
Reply to comment

careersbooster on Thursday, May 16, 2019 12:26 AM
Life definitely evolves in reverse sometimes. I mean, there comes a time in our lives when we just cannot make sense of things. Like, one moment you are really successful, then the next moment you are just horribly sad. If you ask me, life can be described as a roller coaster. Surely, there are some highs and lows, but at the end of the day, you still get to have fun after all of it. I hope that this inspired you to do more in life.

Anonymous on Friday, September 26, 2014 10:16 AM
Good day! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading your articles. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Many thanks!
Reply to comment

d on Friday, May 10, 2019 1:09 AM
d
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Sunday, May 26, 2019 2:02 AM
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Monday, June 03, 2019 4:10 AM
k
Reply to comment

best dissertation.com on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 10:50 PM
If we want to enjoy the life we have in this world, I believe we need not to rush things and become more appreciative. We also need to make sure that we are being surrounded by people who will encourage us to become better day by day and who will become an inspiration to us as well. Life is indeed hard and challenging but I know that everyone can make things easier as long as there is an initiative and love in what we do. It will surely be tough but take heart because things will become better eventually. Thank you so much for this article. I have indeed learned a lot from this.
Reply to comment

Certus Trading Reviews on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 3:08 AM
Certus Trading Reviews will show you strategies that work across multiple asset classes so that you can find high probability trading opportunities in all market conditions trading can be a very rewarding experience, but you must learn the details first.
Reply to comment

dissertation writing service on Wednesday, September 11, 2019 5:01 AM
I am first time visiting here and after reading the advice of your parents ,I have also come to know we should act upon the advice of elders ,
Reply to comment